The Women’s Ministry serves the emotional, spiritual, physical and social needs of women in the church and broader community by:
- Leading women and their families to Jesus Christ.
- Promoting spiritual growth through bible study and prayer groups
- Increasing participation by women in various aspects of ministry and evangelism
- Creating ministry resources and forums for women and their families to use to secure healing and deliverance from emotional and physical trauma such as grief, sickness, and abuse.
- Promoting an atmosphere of unity, community and collaboration among women of all ages, cultures, social and economic backgrounds.
To join this ministry please contact Sister Iris Arrington